I’m about to get a P.O. Box in town and was wondering does anyone know how to go about registering it under a alias name or if that’s still a possible thing?  I’ve found a few forms online that talk about it used to be legal,  but now it isn’t a thing that can be done at all.  I just wanted to see any pointers on maybe how it can be done.

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

You can specify a business/DBA name in addition to supplying your name on a USPS post office box registration.  In addition to that, you can indicate another individual to have access to your box such as when you are on vacation and have mail picked up or in a business situation where the boxholder and employee designated to pick up the mail are different.

With increased security protocols, you will need to update your post office box registration periodically.  You can change how mail identified for your box at that time, so you are not stuck with the registered name/s originally specified when you first applied for your box.

Hope this helps,

Bradford / FLUXUS DAKOTA

Thanks!  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-aug-2023. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2022   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service