How do I respond collaboratively to the ATC Buddy Jam card I just received? It was in a mail art packet I got, and labeled as such. There was a picture on the front of the card and a space for two names and addresses on the back, with only the first name and address filled in. Do I add to the picture, add a friend's name to the second space on the card, and then send it to the first name on the list? Let me know if I guessed right, thanks! - Melanie

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

if there are two cards you add to the cards put your name/address on the back. keep one card and send the other to the person on the card. if there are three cards(and only one person has worked on them), you add your name/address to the back. add something to the front of the cards and send all three onto someone else to complete. if two people have already worked on the cards, you add your bits, put your name/address on the back and return a card to each of the other people who worked on them and keep one of the cards for yourself. hope this helps. if it's not clear i'll try to explain better.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service