Poison Label Productions's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Val - you were present when we had an abusive member issue....you will also remember…"

Poison Label Productions replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"in a self policing arena - we depend on the reporting of such things by members...th…"

Poison Label Productions replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"i love you Ruud...we need to, as mentor, express that we are here for these purposes…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"I just want to state that the power players in the established mentor group all answ…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Alright...First I will state that we do have a user agreement that all members have…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"thanks - i do have them once in awhile... 8-)"

Poison Label Productions replied Nov 23, 2010 to What should the 2013 IUOMA Membership Card look like?

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"how about you set up an event that calls for new membership card designs & u pic…"

Poison Label Productions replied Nov 23, 2010 to What should the 2013 IUOMA Membership Card look like?

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service