Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Theresa Anne! "Be nice". I couldn't think of a better way of putting it. Erni/…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 7, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"But only members who have joined in the last 15 months or so have got mentors. Anyon…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Yes, I remember it, APLD. There have been other such issues that I've been made awar…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Of course you should not be removed! I was never proposing that. My argument was tha…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"I live and learn! Death mail, projectile vomiting, and who knows what else? I'm not…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"APLD: XX syas that you have not failed her as a mentor. Many people have told me tha…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"The key part of Ruud's message, to my way of thinking is, "I expect respect from and…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Tempted? Yes, but it would have to wait until the New Year. Ask me then if there are…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Angie & Snooky: if taidgh ever professes his love to you, you will know that he…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Good sound stuff, APLD. A few points: * the mentor system (which I was instrumental…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service