De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm still smarting over being called a "da da deconstructionist" - not by you. I am…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 29, 2011 to The Great Mail-Art Trashpo Summit

58 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"I mean in a knot."

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 28, 2011 to The Great Mail-Art Trashpo Summit

58 Aug 22, 2011

"Cheryl, I do think you WERE in a not about Trashpo. I wish I had never uttered it. I…"

58 Aug 22, 2011

"This is all great to hear. I don't know that Trashpo is even relevant. You know, I'd…"

58 Aug 22, 2011

"Good point, Bruno. Specifically, I believe Trashpo was invented (although I'm sure t…"

58 Aug 22, 2011

"Querida Rosa, me alegra mucho que están involucrados con este grupo. Me complace env…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 24, 2011 to What is Asemic Writing? Please contribute examples of your work and your ideas!

24 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dugan

"Rosa Gravino wrote (translated): I thank all participants of this group and especia…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 24, 2011 to What is Asemic Writing? Please contribute examples of your work and your ideas!

24 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dugan

"I really like that Sue. When I was doing the Wikipedia posting I realized how many a…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 9, 2011 to What is Asemic Writing? Please contribute examples of your work and your ideas!

24 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dugan

"Thanks Cheryl. I'm so glad you were able to look. The Wikipedia piece will work for…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 9, 2011 to Definition of Asemic Writing - Adapted from Wikipedia

12 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by david-baptiste chirot

"Here is another asemic piece by Brion Gysin I think is really nice. Burroughs did a…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 9, 2011 to Definition of Asemic Writing - Adapted from Wikipedia

12 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by david-baptiste chirot

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service