vizma bruns's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Val, you are such a bully!!!"

vizma bruns replied Apr 12, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Of course! I'll send all my slides to Nik, (ready made) and then he can put them in…"

vizma bruns replied Feb 18, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"PAYS FOR YOUR STAMPS!!??? You lucky devil!!! I worked out that if I send 2 slides to…"

vizma bruns replied Feb 18, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"Oh no, do we ACTUALLY need leadership skills?? I thought we became presidents on the…"

vizma bruns replied Feb 15, 2012 to To all United States members and Val and you know...everyone else too ;)

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Shooter games? Pardon my ignorance, but is that having shots of alkyhol? What a cool…"

vizma bruns replied Feb 14, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"That is so loooooooooovely. I wanna join Angie's family! :-))) They are Lucky!!"

vizma bruns replied Feb 14, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"Janine, I think you mean 'Hey.' English is a silly language, hey? Where was my invit…"

vizma bruns replied Feb 13, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Janine is the teacher's pet!!! I like the 4th ones, interesting."

vizma bruns replied Feb 13, 2012 to The origins of Arty Slides International, by Val Herman (President, Founder, CEO etc)

16 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"That is GREAT! I really love the village section! I want to visit all the houses!"

vizma bruns replied Feb 12, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Hmm..1948, ja, sehr alt!! Schade!! But I like the pink chalet!"

vizma bruns replied Feb 12, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service