Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Not Hi Ng, Gotcha Xmas Arty Slides. They are great. Thank you. They are on our…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 27, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Bonsoir Arty Sliders! I mailed my Christmas Arty Slides yesterday, and hope that the…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 10, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Bonjour, fellow Arty Sliders! I've made up my Christmas Arty Slides, but won't be po…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 24, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Val Herman, 1 Rue de la Vieile Fontaine, F-11130 SIGEAN, France"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 11, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Sorry, but at this stage I can't say what I'll be doing or where I will be around Ha…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 28, 2013 to "BOO BOO" BOOGIE

29 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Angie & Snooky

"Me? A bully? Come on, admit that you've fallen for me because of my wonderful, stron…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 12, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Hi Sue, Don't worry about Scott's reply. I threatened him with the excommunication a…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 11, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Thanks Scott, and welcome to the Carousel! Sue will add your name to the mailing lis…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 11, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"OK, Ruud. Don't EVER give your archive material away until you know it will be well…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 12, 2012 to The origins of Arty Slides International, by Val Herman (President, Founder, CEO etc)

16 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Hi Janine! Very briefly: I don't know. I was thinking of inviting all the Group to c…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 2, 2012 to Arty Slide Exhibitions -- May and July, 2012

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service