DKult was originated by DeVillo Sloan-- a Kult comprised of my 'fans' ---DKulters. He was the only one at the time and possibly even now.   But It has evolved into a friendly neighborhood Kult devoted to the worship of trash and  the creation of trashpo. Members of All Things Trashpo are automatically considered DKult members, unless they exercise their 'opt out' option. Check the box at the bottom of your signed Faustian deal contract.

Views: 1362

Replies to This Discussion

Dkulters are not Qwitters!!

Edible ink?

"Inevitable ink." Oh, I LOVE it! It's just got to be a title for something...!

Hey, I never got a contract! :( Am I even legit?!

Claire, I'll have to see what I can do about that. We had quite a shake-up in the record keeping department. The Faustian Deal files mysteriously disappeared and reappeared one day after the 9:34 moment of silence

Thanks DK! I would truly appreciate it if someone looked into it - I'm just so worried now that I'm not a legit member - I don't know how I'll sleep tonight!

Please excuse my ignorance: "9:34 moment of silence?"

What's this thing of Faustian deal contract? How do I sign one? Thank you!

Claire and Eduardo, when you joined the Trashpo group, you became full fledged members of Dkult for this lifetime and five subsequent ones as well. In lifetime 6, you will have the option to renew or opt out for a cancellation fee to cover administrative costs. But there are still a few technical issues that we must address. This simply gives DKult the right to all your worldly and otherworldly possessions. If you are at this point of trashpoenlightenment, then you know that 'stuff' does not make us happy--only TRASH makes us happy, so you will have no problem letting us unburden you of any so called valuables. You realize the folly of our desire for security. The more 'stuff' we have, the more we are afraid someone will take it-is that security?  Please sign this document and you will be on your way to trashtopia!

Brilliant! :D

As: always!!! ^_^

I will be able to sleep tonight, putting my faith in the DKult Ttranscendental Truth. Do I have permission now to ignore all housework? With the collected dust and fluff I could make much Transpo. I had a cleaner who came once a fortnight to vacuum and generally sort me out; today she told me she is not coming back.That is a Sign!

DKult? is the D for Dean? I knew Bananaman had to be  involved in this. He did trash my Shopping Trolley Gallery and filmed the disaster too, the cheek!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service