.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Val! and anyone else listening!

Today is my 1 year anniversary at IUOMA! Hurrah! Who woulda thunk it? I'm still here!!

And I thought I'd inform you that it is Independence Day in Latvia, 18th Nov, so I had a nice bottle of Veuve Cliquot for the double celebration, and now I'm going to bed as it's about to become the 19th Nov in a few minutes.

Arlabunakti! I look forward to receiving my gifts from you in the mail!

and Happy Independence Day to Vizma, too!

Flag of Latvia

What a coincidence! Latvian Independance Day AND International Banana Appreciation Day AND Vizma's IUOMA 1st Anniversary!

That's almost too much for me to take in.

I'll try and get hold of a Belgian 'trippel' beer to celebrate later.

I hope you get out of bed safely and un-hangovered on the 19th Vizma.

Vizma, it's been a year and we STILL haven't met! My heart is breaking -- even though I managed to meet Suus, Katerina, Janine and Mail Art Martha in the last 12 months. The last 3 came to Sigean. When are you coming?

It could be your Mail Art Pilgrimage.

I'll wait up for you.

Val (who has been a member of IUOMA since 14 September 2010)

I think it's time for you lot to make a pilgrimage Down Under!

It's warm here!! (never trust anyone who says that while swimming, quickly swim in the opposite direction.)

I tried swimming to Australia, once upon a time, but I had to turn back -- after 20 meters -- because I had forgot to put my trunks on and there were jellyfish about.

Next time, I'll prepare properly for a pilgrimage (Quantas?)...

Now you've got your vacuuml cleaner sorted out, you are more than welcome to come and vacuum/hoover (J. Edgar)/clean my house. Thank you.

There'll be no more J. Edgaring for several years, if you can wait that long. And even then I won't be doing yours!! You're welcome. 

OH Vizma, Veuve Cliquot ... you know just the right things to say.

You like too, Dean!? All was well in the world after that bottle! Unfortunately I had to share...

Sharing is a wonderful thing and a good sign.  Was there smoke after?

"A drink before and a cigarette after are the htree best things in life" (Anon) {A Nun} [Val, who doesn't smoke]

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service