.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about if I get the first dance with Vizma as payment instead?

Huh? I take it that photo wasn't put there to make me happy?! And I will not be used as some kind of payment method, thankyou Dean! Unless perhaps there's a very fine bottle of champagne involved, all for me of course, not for sharing!

No, Vizma, the photo was to make me happy: it's a cassette recorder that I bought at a flea market "Barely used/still in original box/original [1979] receipt included/excellent condition, etc", that didn't bleeding work! But Electronics Wizard Marks fixed it.

I've had a word with the la Banque de France, and, alas, they won't accept 'Vizmas' as an alternative to the Euro. Sorry to disappoint you, but if you get 10/10 on Dean's Index and a bottle of bubbly, you should be OK.

G'day Val!

Got your invite to come to the Oktoberfest and other drinking festival (s). Thankyou very much, and thanks for the link to the Wiesn flirting talking dictionary. Now I'll be very popular at the next Oktoberfest. I can also order half a chicken.

Oans, Zwoa, Gsuffa!

1,2, down the hatch.

Viz.

when does the bubbly arrive?

Does your delightfully-named  national drink 'Possum Piss' have bubbles,

unfortunately not, otherwise I'd drink it.

Michel and the boys in the garage have sent you back to me ...at last!

Welcome home.

i did have to pay a rather large ransom for you.

Please send a cheque.

Thank you.

Welcome home (to V&V) to you too Val! I thought you'd never come back! I was starting to think you were going to ditch me and start a Stripygoose and Val forum!!

Not sending a cheque til I get my champagne.

How could I ditch you for a bunch of dumb animals? No don't answer that.

I can't send the bubbly until I get your cheque. Until then you'll have to stick to the possum's stuff.

A Kiwi is coming for dinner tonight. What do they drink?

Assuming you mean a New Zealander and not the flighless bird, they would be enormously impressed if you served them a Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, NZ. If the latter, just a bowl of water with a dash of honey would be fine.

She drank beer. Lots of it. Keeping up the Antipodean/Oceanic tradition. In some style. Hic.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service