I took the list of names and divided it by alternating the names with a number 1 or 2. This is the list for Book 2. Please ensure that you send your pages to Reed Altemus.

Reed Altemus

P O Box 52

Portland  ME 04112

USA

-

John M. Bennett

LUNa BiSonTE ProducTions

137 Leland Ave

Columbus  OH 43214

U.S.A.

C T Chew

7023 14th Ave NE

Seattle, WA 98115

USA

Angie Cope

225 S. Summit Dr

Port Washington WI 53074

USA

"E"

Ambassade d'Utopia

38 Grande Rue

02300 Guivry

fRANCE

Rosa Gravino

Chacabuco 833

(2500) Cañada de Gómez

Argentina

Lisa Iversen/Skybridge Studios

207 N Wayne Street

N Manchester, IN 46962-1625

USA

Samuel Montalvetti

Av Rivadavia 2109  1 piso  dto 3

C1034ACA   -   C.A. Bs. As.

Argentina

Marcela Peral

Reconquista 1442 –

Rosario - S2013 BXV –

Argentina

Cheryl Penn

6 Kiaat Close

Glen Anil

South Africa.

Svetlana Pesetskaya

Rostov aria

City Taganrog

Street Frunze 61

apart. 15

Russia

347 900

-

Nancy Bell Scott

111 West Grand Avenue

Old Orchard Beach ME 04064

USA

De Villo Sloan

P O Box 1314

Auburn

New York 13021

U.S.A.

TICTAC

Postfach 1140

82319 Starnberg

Germany

Svenja Wahl

Max-Wolf-Str. 9

69120 Heidelberg

Germany

Views: 1258

Replies to This Discussion

el mío sale el sábado! Mil disculpas Marcela! Un abrazo 

Rosa - thank you for letting us know :-).

that leaves E??

Repeat Message:

Another PLEAD! PLEASE will the members of the collaborative VISPO book who have not sent their work -  send already! Its really time that this was wrapped - we are month and a half past due date.  Many thanks to those of you who completed on time. 

hi everyone! i'd like to know if any of you has managed to complete the series for this Vispo  Book 2 collaboration project.

I'm still missing:

E,

Rosa Gravino

Svetlana Pesetskaya

... :-(

I´m still missing the same pages... :-(

I do have Svetlana's pages, but not E's and not Rosa Gravino's.

Hey TICTAC and Marcela and Nancy :-)  - Svetlana was the first to send her pages for this call.  I will post good images in another dedicated  discussion for you to down load and copy - will that work? Perhaps if we ALL contact the missing... although - Rosa I think has sent hers - or is in the process - she was wrapping up her bottle call and has always submitted.  E? Has anyone heard from him?

i contacted Svetlana for my booklet sometime ago and she replied:OK...but i don't know if the english is a bit of a problem along  with the translation to russian i also made of it with google...the fact is that a month has passed and i have no news. the same with Rosa's after she wrote it was on its way three weeks ago. With E i lost all hopes, sent 2 messages and no reply. i see him active in Facebbok...though. maybe i've discovered invisible writing, does this fall in any of the vispo categories?(i shall consult DeVillo).

:-)

Invisible writing :-)))!!! Ok - will leave him ANOTHER message also X

I just checked his blog and he posted Brain Cells as recently as March 26. His blog for VISPO seems to have been abandoned after January. I don't know him so haven't contacted him. 

Happy to report that Rosa Gravino's *terrific* VISPO 2 pages arrived in Maine USA today--thanks, Rosa!

happy to announce that i received Rosa's Vispo2!! beautiful work. many thanks Rosa.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service