The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper

Founder:
Martha Stuart
Administration:
Katerina Nikoltsou, Dean of Asemics
Diane Keys, Minister of Propaganda, Student Ambassador
Snooker the Amazing Mail-art Dog, Dean of Men
David Stafford, Dean of Women
De Villo Sloan
Current Students:
Sue Bowen
Dark wall
Diane Keys 
Katerina Nikoltsou
KDJ
My Life As A Collage
Austin Wills James
Applications still being accepted! Post your work in the MSSAWP discussion thread!
Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art facilities put you an environment that will be very similar to your first big job after graduation
What are you waiting for? Let's roll!
"Why put off today what you can do tomorrow?"
- Martha Stuart (advice to John Lennon and Yoko Ono during the recording of Revolution #9)
Our faculty and staff are here to serve you!

Views: 1411

Replies to This Discussion

Well it does seem like Dark Wall's art strike nearly led to death. In that full body cast the itching is making him wish he was dead. He told me he still plans to create and paint with a brush in his mouth!
DK - evidence mounting that DW is pulling yet another scam. Even I have to admit, if he comes back to Martha Stuart he'll be on probation. The May Mail-Art Riots have made it impossible to get any work done. We have to restore order here.
Dear KDJ, A committee of one has reviewed your outstanding application, and Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper. Not only that, but you will now be TEACHING as you are on the faculty. We have had quite a challenge keeping professors because we have managed to alienate just about every sector of society at large, and at small. Dark Wall has a lot to do with it. Actually DW has everything to do with it. Please let us know what your course curriculum will be. You will be paid in wallpaper.  We are open to any topic that relates to asemic interior design as long as it meets  the following criteria set forth by Martha: must be flamboyant, irreverent, shiny, flexible, ambiguous, and as Martha used to say, "It's more than just wallpaper, it's a way of life." Welcome. We are sure you will enjoy your time here.
OMG KDJ - that is exceptional. I'm actually not on the faculty.... DK! Where are you? Katerina is the Dean of Asemics. We need to follow channels after the unfortunate incident with Dark Wall. I am sure it's just a formality. Martha Stuart is surely beaming down from heaven on your work. And you are historically accurate: Martha did know Ray. I remember her saying distinctly: "Why can't everyone be like Ray Johnson! He NEVER has a bad hair day."
DK! Clean-up on aisle 4!!!!!
DW, did you fall out of bed again?

Diane, he is SO faking it! A diaper and a pink blanket? How is he managing to type in messages?

What do you think of KDJ's application? Can she be admitted without Kat? 

You're right DVS, As Dean, Kat has the final say and will probably require a chocolate 'incentive' From KDJ

I knew it! DW stole the bandage idea from Fluxus. This is a pic from a Fluxus performance called "The Bandaged Orchestra" held at Carnegie Hall in 1965 and organized by Yoko Ono. This is not a joke. It really happened:

The Bandaged Orchestra during the Fluxus festival, arranged by Yoko Ono at Carnegie Recital Hall in 1965.

Why am I not surprised? Cancelling that order for the "Get Well Soon" bouquet
Then it's official - please welcome KDJ to the Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service