Hey Circle friends - Let's send each other some special circle art. (I have extra time in the summer since I'm a teacher.) Let's swap circles. Respond if you want to join in the Summer Circle swap. Informal. Do whatever. Send to whoever. Love and Hugs, Bonniediva

Views: 896

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Heidi, your Summer Circles have arrived in Greece!

Many thanks!

On the way today to the USA

(I'm the only one one this side of the Big Pond?)

I don't think so.  I have come across a member in the Netherlands already and haven't got through the list.

Summer Circle Swap from Toni Hanner perhaps :-)

('love the owl :-)

Summer circle Swap from barbargirl arrived in Greece!

ATC inside:

barbargirl's CIRCLES on the envelope (even the postage :-)

Bonniediva's Circle arrived in Greece...

along with yummy Chicago pizza! xxx

(sausages are circles?)

Circles from Uwe Klein, part of Summer Circle Swap?

It is summer, they are circles...so I'll swap :-)

Lovely blue circles from Katerina.

I'm in but I don't know how to find the information to send to everyone.  Navigating this page has always been a little slow loading and confusing.

I think you just have to page through the comments here.  I'm in, lets do the summer circle swap

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service