I´ll be making a Sand Book by the Paraná River, at Rosario´s public beach in May.

There´s a Perfomance meeting 5, 6 and 7 th May and I´ll be writting along the riverside all the words related to the shore.

I´m inviting you to write here all your ideas, thoughts and poetry about this to include it in my sandbook. You can also add images that I´ll print and set at the beach, or send postcards of you own shore....

Do someone want to make some Sandbook at the same time?

We can share photos and ideas. Let me know...

Tags: haptic, poetry, sandpo, tactile

Views: 639

Replies to This Discussion

Sun and Sea and Sand...lots and lots of SAND!

Beautifull!!! Wonderfull place!!!
Little poetic discoveries at the beach, monday, early in the morning...
Cool!!! I´m working in something to send you... My scanner isn´t working so I´ll take some photos :D
Herr Erni, that bottle is definitely Sandpo-Trashpo...and Vispo on the label!
Great photos for my sand book.... Luckily photos are permitted... I´ll send you some from my own shore this week!!!
If I send a very little sand portion, safely packagged in a plastic envelope, and then in a paper one?
What do you think?May pass the controls?
I´ll send you a photo before posting and you tell me...

Some SUNNY sea grass and sand by the sea in SUNNY (finally) Halkidiki, Greece.

(no aleins or skeletons to be found here...lots of German tourists however)

SAND BOOK on the Greek beach...sunshine day today!

It´s a great photo!!! I´m finishing some work to send... Do you think it´s possible to send this to Greece?

10 cm x 10 cm into a paper envelope with some postcards...

NO sand to Greece!

We have enough...and it is forbidden in the mail!

Do you think I can include it in my postage or not? May be they discover it and tear away all my work... Perhaps it´s better to send two different envelopes...
Sorry Hellen!!! I just saw you advice DO NOT SEND ANY SAND... so I´ll send only the postcards and somethig to GENIOUS LOCI... It´s a nice project.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service