There are already 5 books published about the IUOMA. In the new publication I need some serious texts that explain the current status of the Mail-Art network. If you are interested in writing about a specific subject or topic, let me know, and I will see if it fits in. Texts can vary from 2 to 10 pages. Text: English.
Already many reactions from writers for the new publication. The deadline for submissions in November 1st 2011. Besides a text / article I also need a short Bio of the author which will be included in the book.
Subjects I am looking for / Authors searched who can write about this:
1. Which way is Mail-Art heading?
2. What is the position of IUOMA in the Mail-Art network?
3. The unwritten rules in Mail-Art
4. The global history of Mail-Art
5. Mail-Art and Art (taken)
6. Digital communication and Mail-Art (taken)
7. Article about a project run on the IUOMA @ NING platform (one is ready)
8. The connection of Mail-Art with Fluxus and DaDa (taken)
9. The enonomy of a Gift (taken)
10. Empowering women and other underrepresented communities through mail art (taken)
(more to follow)
Just a rough idea of directions the book will be heading in.
If you have any suggestions of topics that should be included, just let me know.
If you want to be an author or you want to suggest an author: please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org