I might be new "here" but I am not new to sending art in the mail. I will never understand all the complaining or venting or whatever it is I see constantly on "here" about postage. I have never had to take an envelope to the post office and pay 2-3-4-899 dollars to send some mail. In fact there are quite a few people on here who can attest to receiving 6x9 envelopes packed full from me with nothing more than a regular stamp and a 10 cent here and a 5 cent there. Mail is mail is mail. Oh and so is postage. Same goes for international as well.
*Rant Over*

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amber! 

I guess I’m not reading enough of the discussions / posts on here. I have not seen a great deal of complaints about postage prices. I know there was a recent advice-seeking question regarding costs.

Postage know-how may be a learning curve for some. It may be just a matter of educating themselves.  Or perhaps it’s a matter of someone’s financial situation.  We m-a folk come in all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, experiences....

That's my girl!

10 cents? dreamland baby. a first class us stamp for one ounce is 50 cents. 

im sorry.. you must not have read my post correctly... 

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service