Would anyone be interested in participating in a traveling journal? It is a mail art theme, but with a twist. I would like at least one page to be centered around a postage stamp or multiples of your choice. I will be providing the postage stamp(s) just in case and they will be included in the journal. Well, okay, I guess you don't HAVE to use a postage stamp...it's more of an idea, haha. I don't want to stifle anyone's creativity by giving rules. The onyl rule in the end it how many pages you use up!

Would anyone be interested in joining? I haven't decided the page allotment
per person yet as I don't know how many participants I will have, but
the journal will be bound of Crane paper by me. Something sturdy to allow for multiple mediums. If someone lets me know that they might be painting or doing something that requires heavier paper, I will customize the journal and add in appropriate papers for that person.

otherwise, you are free to do whatever you like!

Please email me if you would like to join! Email is: inkflourish@gmail.com

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there still room for one more? I have some stamps that I am dying to use.

Merdoc Robotics

Po Box 7117

Redlands Ca 92375

I have participated in these journal projects before. I suggest that you have each person send the journal back to YOU, and then YOU send it to the next person to participate, and that each person has committed to particpate. 

Otherwise, if you just send the journal out into the world, expecting it to come back when it's full... it never returns...

Sounds like you already have a handle on that though.

Sure, I could participate....

I'd enjoy joining in the fun!  I have thousands of stamps :>

Happy Day Mail

1442 Lodge Road

Callao, VA 22435

Would Love to sign up..I have some great postage stamps...pls include me..

Amy Irwen

3831 Cardinal St W

Rosemount, MN 55068 USA

Hi! I would love to join up if it is creatively open for us to have "free rein". I am not wanting to do anything really crazy, just prefer not having to "go by the rules", lol! I don't have any stamps though...:(

Laura Thykeson

2924 Oak Court

Granbury, Texas  76048

The Altered Book Nook

I would love to join

Martina Zuliani

via De Mori 11

36100 Vicenza

Italy

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service