My brother undergoes a stem cell transplant tomorrow in Seattle. He won't be able to go home for 120 days afterwards. He is staying at Fred Hutchinson apartments during the rebuild of his system....my sister says he is eagerly checking the mail every day, I would imagine for words of encouragement from home.
Russ is 51 and has always had a passion for golf and rock and roll. Please send mail art with a theme of one or the other or both to:
Russ Thornbrugh
4115 Roosevelt Way NE
Apt. 611

Seattle WA 98105

No limits, no returns....and thanks in advance for giving him something else to think about other than being homesick.
Please spread the word as much as you can in any way that you can. I figured mail art from around the world is medicine in its own way.....

Warmly,
Lynda Jo

Tags: and, cancer, golf, recovery, rock, roll

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any other images he likes?

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service