Hi Everyone, I need to send a mailer piece to 3 people and have them send me one back for a class! If anyone is interested please comment back, my art is very socially conscious and photographic as well as includes text. Thanks so much. 

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Caleigh, 

Im new to the site and looking to kick off some mail art connections, would you consider sending to the Uk?

I wouldn't mind at all, Lets do it! 

great! I will send you something very soon!! 

Whats your address? mine is 124 Maria St. M6P 1W4 Toronto, ON, Canada   Name is Caleigh Clements

Hey Caleigh,
I'm in the Chicago area, northern Illinois. I'm a vintage collage artist and do use text on my pieces. I'll love to send you a piece. Do you have any guidelines that i need to follow? What is your address?
Awesome to hear from you!
Bonniediva, 1726 Lind Lane, Gurnee, Illinois 60031 USA

Alright perfect! thanks so much and i do not have any guidelines, I love the use of text, my address is 124 Maria St. M6P 1W4 and my name is Caleigh Clements

Caleigh, send and you will get something back from Greece :-)

Katerina Nikoltsou MomKat

Glinou 20 Harilaou

Thessaloniki

54249 GREECE

Perfect I will send something this week! Caleigh Clements, 124 Maria St. M6P 1W4 Toronto, ON, Canada

you can see the book in 

https://www.youtube.com/FELIPELAMADRID 

Hi Caleigh.

You can send me something.

My address is:

Eduardo Cardoso

Zil 3, Nº 24

7520-310, Sines

Portugal

sure...i'm game....

Hi! It looks like you have a lot of interest from all over the world! However if you still need participants I am happy to exchange!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service