MAIL ART

DADA COW 2023

rubber stamp project

Not long now and then it will be Christmas! :=)

I give YOU* an individual rubber stamp with your name made of foam rubber with a LED laser. The stamp has the dimensions 95mm x 60mm.

I will only send you the finished moss rubber stamp by Mail Art. You have to make your own wooden printing plate.

You also need a stamp box with an ink pad that is 100 mm long and 65 mm wide.

My wish is that a lot of Mail Art in 2023 will be sent with this special stamps.

It's enough, if you add your comment to this post with "I'm participating!"

I am also happy about your ideas and suggestions. Make sure I have your address to send you the gift before 12/24/2022.

* I am offering a total of 11 gifts! So be quick! Deadline for your request is 30.10.2022.

If would be a great if someone helps out in the documentation of the progress in 2023, for example by using what3words or openstreetmap where our cows are going… or setting up an archiv.

Best to you,

Juan

Views: 691

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

My pleasure, Juan! I'm very excited to participate.

My pleasure, Juan! I'm very excited to participate.

Oh, yes, I am "in",

hope you can send to Greece:

Katerina Nikoltsou

Glinou 20 Harilaou

Thessaloniki

54249 GREECE

Hello Katerina,

yes. great. you are in! soon i will post more here for you.

best

juan

arggg...
important question: artist name? MOMKAT or real name in the stamp?

please reply here.

best

juan

hello MomKat,

i choosed MomKat for the stamp, its already on its way to you.

best

juan

It was perfect that you used MomKat...

many are out in the mail art network:

Thanks so much, Juan! 

Please count me in.

Hello Carien,

yes of course. Thank you for joining the project. Today i will make yours as well.

best

Juan

i'm participating! merci, Zack

(it will be nice to have an updated cow)

hello zack,

great. i saw that you are close to TOURVES (VAR) - i might visit some friends there in early december, maybe we could meet face2face :)

your stamp is in production.

best

juan

Last Call

after 7 days here on the blog i received the request number 6. the stamps are created and on the way to their destination. my own stamp included we are now waiting for the request for stamp number 8 !

If you like your personal christmas gift, NOW (deadline 2022-10-30) is the right time to join in.

I need just a request here ( and your postal address to send you the stamp ).

best to all and thanks for the reactions and hints.

juan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service