The Zombies are hungry, and they want their brains, and to make good, tasty brains they need to feed their people more books!

I am sending out several packets filled with two blank pieces of cardstock and a couple pages of zombie literature to help inspire you. If you receive one of these, add what you like that speaks zombie to you, and pass it along to someone else who you think may like to participate. when in doubt, you can always scour deadmailart.blogspot.com, and find someone who has submitted work there!

When you think the pages you've worked on seem complete, mail them back to me:

Mail of the Living Dead

1234 Sandusky Dr.

Iowa City, IA 52240

USA

once received, they will be properly documented and added to the Mail of the Living Dead Zombie Encyclopedia.

project inspired by the clash of the asemic book project, and a comment Guido Vermeulen left me about not being able to forward a "Zombie Encyclopedia".

Tags: add and pass, collage, free art, zombie

Views: 578

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool!

Thank you verrrry much Amy ;-D

Yesss Yesss Yesss! LOL LOL LOL!!! =P

Hi Superhero....have finished the chapter and it will be on it's way home to you via tomorrow's mail...here's a little teaser...

Page 2 and Page 19

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service