So yeah, I find a bunch of stuff lying around at work. For just a bit of information, I work at a community college in North Carolina. I mostly find letters and drawings and what not and I find them when I find them so it may take me a while to have a collection of stuff.

If you'd like to trade randomly found stuff, I'd be intersted. Not going to make anything to accompany the mail, just a little bit of floor art and writings.

Let me know.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure! I have stuff I am going through that I have found and it is taking me over - so if you let me know what you like I can head some of it your way. BTW corrected spelling on your card.
yessssir would love this!
Great, great to both of you. I have a few things that I found at school last week and I will send out as soon as I get some time. Keep in mind that I can only send out these things when I find some stuff, so mail may come once in a while. Glad you guys are interested.

sounds great !

Not sure if I'd have stuff that you d like in return though.

Great great...now I have to look closer in the halls for random stuff.

I would like to get in on this. Is it only found paper or can we send other things we find?

Merdoc

Sure I'm interested. There's no real parameters of what's ok or what's not, just found things. I wanted to do this because I've used so many things I've found at work. I'll be glad to trade with anyone.
Is everyone open to a random packet? let me know if you don't want things other than paper. I get little oddities and 3d items too.

I find ephemera all the time on Deadwood's Main Street.

Ah, Deadwood. Love the town - were there in 2008 and wished I could have spent days just walking up and down all the nooks and crannys. Commercialized but such a contrast. We were there about the time Sturgis was starting (accidentally) but really enjoyed it. Didn't gamble but the feel of the town was a bit gritty with an undertaste of smooth.

I'll be sending you a packet of found things, ephemera, and what-not soon.

Cheers!

-strelnikov

Word! I will have to gather some goodies to send out as well.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service