Hey there people, in my spare time (other than mail art) I sit in my livingroom and make really terrible music. The goal is to be funny and I think I can do that. Right now I'm finishing the touches on my new record called NOSTRILS - KNOWS HARE.

I've handmade a layout and all kinds of extra goodies that I thought you guys would be interested in. If you would like one, just give me your address and as soon as I'm finished I will send one out to you.

Just let me know.

Jon aka NOSTRILS

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you send me one pretty please!

Sure, I'll send you one. It may not get to you for a couple weeks but it'll get there. Thanks for your interest.

I sent all of these out today, so let me know what you think when you get them. I have a mail-art componet to the CD.

Here is the first comment postcard that I've received for this project.

I have three of these CD's left if anyone is interested?

Oh I hope I'm not too late!!! I'd love one! ..::Kerri

You're right on time...I will send one out to you tomorrow.

oops forgot to put my address!

Kerri Pullo

8637 S Desert Skyline PL

Tucson, AZ 85747

USA

Hey there Mr. Foster,

I'd love one! Gracias

You got one, goes out tomorrow.

One left.

That's for me Jon...
Katerina Nikoltsou
Glinou 20 Harilaou
54249 Thessaloniki, GREECE

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service