All Discussions Tagged 'art' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

Dear all! I wanted to ask you for a favour, or better said, ask all of you for Help! Recently I got the sad news that the Museum Jan Cunen …

Started by Heleen de Vaan

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

A call for PURA VIDA ART-BASH MUNDIAL e-mail in art/exhibition/party project

Participate in new PURA VIDA ART-BASH MUNDIAL email-in-art/exhibition/party project - just e-mail your selections, name and links. Your wor…

Started by Ritmi Planeta

0 Jun 21, 2013

Anything Goes, Everything Shows- 8th Annual Mail Art Exhibition

The Courtyard Gallery's 8th annual mail art show opens Aug 3rd, 2013 at the gallery. Deadline for submissions is July 29th.  Send entries t…

Started by Carlos Steward

4 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Carlos Steward

Extended deadline 2013 ARTErra residency (15th June)

ARTErra is a art residency placed in the heart of Portugal in a small village. Here you can find the quietness and the resources and tools…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Apr 30, 2013

7th Annual, "Anything Goes--Everything Shows" at the Courtyard Gallery Asheville

Mail Art Show--7th Annual Show at the Courtyard Gallery in Asheville, NC “Anything Goes — Everything Shows”  Call for Entries — Deadline f…

Started by Carlos Steward

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by liketelevisionsnow

Egg project

Hi, I'm very excited to announce this Egg project 2nd time now. After the success last year I would be pretty pleased to receive such a la…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Éva Mosonyi

Call for (healthy) mail art

Mail Artist Friends,   I work at a venture capital firm in California where I invest in emerging healthcare companies including biotech, me…

Started by Lindsay Meyer

0 Feb 6, 2013

Traveling journal anyone??

Hello! I participated in PJ's first journal round robin, and am wanting to try my own. I have a 7-1/2 x 9-3/4" composition book, that I wou…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

49 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Judy Staroscik

1962-2012 – 50 ANNI di MAIL ART in omaggio a Ray Collettiva a Cura di Anna Boschi (Italia)

COMUNICATO  STAMPA   Si comunica che il giorno 6 Ottobre 2012 – alle ore 17,30 – nella 8a Giornata del Contemporaneo indetta da A.M.A.C…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Sep 30, 2012

Last vacancies 2012 - Portugal Rural Artistic Residencies

The ARTErra is a rural art residency structure that support and encourage artistic creation and production. Housed in a remarkably small ru…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Jul 11, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service