De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Jon, I only know of Genesis O. Pioridge because I saw Throbbing Gristle used Blaster…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 25, 2013 to Johnny Marr (The Smiths guitarist) Mail-Artist?

19 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by res nullius

"Otherwise, Ray Johnson is pretty well known. There have been lots of shows in the la…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 25, 2013 to Johnny Marr (The Smiths guitarist) Mail-Artist?

19 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by res nullius

"Jon, I know for sure there was a lot of cross over between mail-artists in Seattle i…"

19 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by res nullius

"No wait, Marie liked "America's Smartest Strippers""

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 24, 2013 to mail art to share?

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I wish we had some help here. I appreciate your ideas. Rebecca, you'll appreciate t…"

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"OK, now you have me laughing. You are a real DaDaist. At the core you are comparing…"

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I see. Strikes me as being related to the "useless knowledge" issue. In these hard t…"

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Interesting Rebecca. I'm fuzzy on Eames. Isn't it the idea of the functional (even m…"

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Billy, generally I'd suggest you find people here whose work you have an affinity wi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 20, 2012 to Artist's Books Exchange

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Andrea Jay

"Samuel Montalvetti in Argentina has an artist's book group: http://iuoma-network.nin…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 20, 2012 to Artist's Books Exchange

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Andrea Jay

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service