Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"There are FOREVER type stamps in the UK, marked 1st and 2nd class, and as long as tr…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 8, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"In France, you can use any combinations of stamps to make up the rate for internatio…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 8, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"Thanks. Leve Eraser Head, too. It's a nice problem to have. Use the other side of th…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 7, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"Those envelopes are great! Real works of (stamp) art. What is 'Vive La Poste!' in Sw…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 7, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"That's a great idea Mr Niklas Eraser! I wonder how many postal authorities would acc…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 6, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"Thanks Vizma. Like you, I suspect, I'm not smart enough to own one of those so-calle…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 18, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"This appeared in the UK 'Daily Telegraph' of 12/ix/2013: "Australia's postal servic…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 17, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"On of the local French coppers was seen with one  of your books. If any driver made…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 10, 2013 to Have You Seen My Add and Pass Books?

3 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by jon foster

"Hi Viz! I saw his Viking-type image, and asked him if that was the self-same bear wh…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 25, 2013 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"AMAZING!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 24, 2013 to Make Me A Billionaire!-- Send me a penny.

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lex

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service