Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Your Ladyship -- I herebye relinquish my claims to copyright on any Mail Art I send…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 22, 2014 to Online Representations of Mail Art

10 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

""Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday." Words of wisdom offered to…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 17, 2014 to TODAY IS THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL VINYL ART DAY

4 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Gü

"Great photo in Seine/Insane! Thanks"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 13, 2014 to AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

"Hi, Tamara. Go buy some vinyl! Now! At once! You can find it at junk shops, flea mar…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2014 to New VINYL ART Group!

20 Jan 31, 2015

"I am intrigued by the supoosed 'impromptu' element of Steven's defence plea. "Well,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 9, 2014 to AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

"Petrolpetal: why does it make you proud to be a South African? What do you lot attac…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 7, 2014 to AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

"Erni: where, and equally impirtant, how, did you find that incredible picture? (Wher…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 7, 2014 to AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

"Erni: curling?! Susan: he ran the Paris Marathon last month, and...."

Valentine Mark Herman replied May 6, 2014 to AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

"The Hat theme is now quite old. The latest one is My Foot -- or My Person's Foot! A…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 15, 2014 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"I think I've found a way to get around the latest rise in the price of sending mail…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 27, 2014 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service