Ilya Semenenko-Basin's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Preschool Post Office Books That Deliver! https://playtolearnpreschool.us/preschool-…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Mar 20, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"10 Books About the Importance of the Postal Service. https://electricliterature.com…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Mar 20, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Laura, hello, that's an interesting idea.  The correct postal address is probably "P…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Mar 12, 2023 to MAIL ART CALL

1 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"Hi, Stephanie. 8x5" Is this the kind of an art piece you would like to have? Would a…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Mar 6, 2023 to Sugar Cube Zine an ongoing mail art call!

17 Sep 10, 2023

"Hi Kiki. There is no one place, one page. Some members regularly post photo reproduc…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Feb 17, 2023 to Is there a place where IUOMA members showcase their artworks ?

3 Feb 18, 2023
Reply by Kiki

"gia fatto. already done."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Feb 5, 2023 to Wanting Mail Art Friends - I Am from Japan :-)

17 Feb 22
Reply by Kiki

"I like to send my collages in the post, as well as compositions created with old ins…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 31, 2023 to What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

18 Jan 31, 2023

"In Russia, postal tariffs are steadily increased twice a year, in late autumn and mi…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22, 2023 to Postal Rates in your Country?

22 Jan 22, 2023

"Aware of the unreliability and short-lived nature of rubber glue, I only use glue th…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22, 2023 to what is your favorite glue?

27 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Apparently, the riddle remains an unanswered mystery."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22, 2023 to Me?

2 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Sabrina S

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service