De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Update: THE COMMITTEE is still reviewing the nomination of the DK glitch documentary…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 17, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) Mail-Art Martha - creator of the Tr…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 17, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

""

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 30, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"If you're referring to the recent controversy concerning the desecration of the earl…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 5, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks for the trashie documentation, DK. It's great to have any of the prizes docum…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 5, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"The following message has been approved by KDJ: Acting upon a nomination put forth b…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Yes, congrats to Richard on his third prize. Mail-art Martha has nominated DK for an…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 2, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) I am thrilled to announce that, af…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 2, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) It is my great honor to announce th…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 25, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Here's a little-known fact for you. For most of my career, I worked at  women's coll…"

De Villo Sloan replied Aug 5, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service