De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"A third and final TrashPo-Litzer Prize (in Litterature, Non-Friction) is awarded to…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 27, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"In conjunction with the last announcement, I am thrilled to present a TrashPo-Litzer…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 27, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"It is my great honor to award a TrashPo-Litzer Prize to Nancy Bell Scott for the inv…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks for commenting on the prizes, Erni. I agree what the artists receive has to b…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 20, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I award the Trash Po-litzer Prize to Prettylily (Sue Bowen) for her Trash Book about…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 20, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I award the Trash Po-litzer Prize to Stewart Charlebois for his brilliant and vision…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 15, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Alicia, I looked up David Dunlap and found some very nice mixed media, assemblage so…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 6, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"How to honor the recipients is definitely becoming a challenge: certificate or medal…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 6, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Erni, Diane's first Trash Book seems to have been composed mostly of rusted metal. I…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I award a Trash Po-Litzer Prize to Diane Keys for the invention of the Trash Book. H…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service