Other (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JOHN BALDESSARI - Aesthetically, I always look for the weak link in the chain

I need to buy a catalogue of this artist, what can you suggest? I prefer  perhaps old works such these.... Your advice will be very much ap…

Started by Linda Pelati

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Laurence Roberts

2011 Conference on International Opportunities in the Arts: The Interconnected World

Dear all, this is not strictly on Mail Art, but on networking in the arts 2011 Conference on International Opportunities in the Arts: The…

Started by Susanne Müller-Baji

0 Jan 25, 2011

Thrift Store Paintings

Like some of you out there, I like thrift store paintings but I haven't been able to use them in my mail art. Does anyone out there have an…

Started by jon foster

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by jon foster

Problem Uploading Profile Picture

This has been driving me nuts since I started my page. I keep trying to uplaod a profile picture and it always rejects and states "We're so…

Started by Mandy Fariello (FarStarr)

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ruud Janssen

2010 US social-issue stamp announced - SHELTER PETS!!!

The US Postmaster General today announced the theme of the 2010 social-issue stamps, an annual tradition. This year, shelter pets will grac…

Started by Itty Bitty Kitty

0 Mar 17, 2010

technical help for new members

Hi everybody! I am a new member, but not an artist yet. I created a mail art concept at home, but I do not know how to begin the technical…

Started by tassonyi zsolt

32 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by tassonyi zsolt

Project "Let's paint the hospital" Carlo Volpicella interview

published December 24, 2009 at 15:31 written by Antonella Gaita themes: Contemporary Art, Society & Culture http://www.abruzzocultura.…

Started by Aristotelis Triantis

0 Jan 1, 2010

Cosmopolitan Breakfast Cushion

Casual conversation, open to all. (no group membership required) A soft place to lean back and share breakfast with the world. (it's alway…

Started by Talking Bird

14 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Medwolf

Looking for a Video on Mail-Art

Hey all, I am working with a group of people on a project for our Art As Interface class. We have chosen to do our project on Mail-Art, b…

Started by Gui

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by RJ - Moderator

Obamicon gallery

As the Obamicon is for many of us the game of the moment, I invite you to create some and post them here. For those who do not know yet wha…

Started by Denis Charmot

36 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by ed schenk

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service