Other (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babies in the Mail!

This is an amusing and interesting article - A brief history of kids sent through the U.S. Postal Service  I have sent and received some cr…

Started by Tofu

0 May 27, 2017

Ephemera Organization

I am finding that the more ephemera I collect the current system I have for organization is starting to not work as well as when I had less…

Started by Alana Schlotter

13 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Alana Schlotter

Mail art meeting in Belgium?

Hello all! Yes, I know this is a bit of a strange topic because of yesterday's sad events, but I am playing with this idea for so long. I…

Started by Tinne -TomoyoHime-

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Travel + Mail Art

I am planning an extended trip this fall, traveling through Europe and possibly SE Asia.  I have 2 questions for IUOMA members.  First: do…

Started by Alana Schlotter

6 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Lorinna Denise Hastings

I was sent these by some artist on a group im in just sharing

I was sent these by some artist on a group im in April

Started by April Elaine Hite

0 Sep 5, 2015

Is there a way to...

I may have asked before, but perhaps I wasn't clear in my question.  Is there a way to move photos from one album to another?  At the very…

Started by Mercedes La Marquesa

0 Aug 5, 2015

AN INSANE FRENCH ARTIST?

The following story appeared in today's UK "Daily Telegraph": COCK-A- DOODLE OOH.... A MAN WHO SUFFERED FOR HIS ART A South African perfor…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

14 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Prairie Kittin

Privacy settings

Hi All, I'm a newbie :) Could anyone tell me if our profiles (address & email) is private so that only members can see? Thanks

Started by Gü

1 May 17, 2014
Reply by Gü

Alfio Fiorentino, R.I.P.

...has left the poet and artist Alfio Fiorentino, Alfio has been an active email artist from the eighties ... ALFIO was KROWTEN ( BCpic, A…

Started by BRUNO CAPATTI

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Daniel de Culla

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all the friends of IUOMA Maurizio

Started by Maurizio Follin

11 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service