Mail-Art Projects (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calls for ''mail art'' project where you participate and get nothing in return !

Recently I am seeing many calls for various ''mail art'' or , if you will, ''postal art'' calls for projects and participation of various n…

Started by Predrag Petrovic

0 Jan 14

Call for MailArt - The Wild Flowers Show

CALL FOR MAILART!!! - The Wild Flowers Show DUE DATE April 10, 2024 SHOW May 1st - 31st, 2024 POSTCARD SIZE - A6 4inx6in SHOW ADD…

Started by Cindy Magee

7 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Richard BAUDET

Open call for non-juried mail art exhibition! — Theme: Embrace the Beauty of Nature

Hi there! I'm Lynn, the founder of Nuts About Arts. I've just opened an all-arts space with a little gallery in Singapore -- and being a lo…

Started by Lynn Tan

8 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Lynn Tan

MA went out today!!

Started by Jimmy Hackney

1 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Erica Durante

Copyright infringent

I noticed in various contributions, that many artists (''artists'' perhaps ?) are using large number of other's people works, taken from ne…

Started by Predrag Petrovic

39 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Predrag Petrovic

AGATHA CHRISITE

Reçu suite à mon appel "AGATHA CHRISTIE" la création de Simon WARREN D'ANGLETERRE ainsi que la création de Suzanne SCHUMACHER D'ALLEMAGNE,…

Started by LATRILLE MARTINE

0 Oct 18, 2023

Glassine envelopes

I have a large quantity of glassine envelopes. Do you have ideas for using them, recycling them?

Started by Hélène LAGACHE

4 Oct 15, 2023
Reply by Hélène LAGACHE

Mostra Collettiva Internazionale /LiberaMente, Is Contemporary Art a Prison? a cura di Sandro Bongiani

Mostra Collettiva Internazionale di arte contemporanea a cura di Sandro Bongiani con la partecipazione di 75 artisti e 128 opere archivia…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

1 Sep 28, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

QUERY ABOUT BADGES

ost likely I' doing this the wrong way and as you ay tell seeral of the keys on y keyboard don't work I saw about "Badges" what's ths about…

Started by DeeDee Maguire

6 Sep 17, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

Ficus Strangulensis

Has anyone heard something of our ol' bud Fike lately?

Started by Carien van Hest

1 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by Coco Muchmore

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service