Mail-Art Projects (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IUOMA Postal History

2011 declared year of space in Russia. 50 years of Flight by Yurri Gagarin into space! I think you need to make this date - 12 April - in o…

Started by Valentin N. Dolgov

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Valentin N. Dolgov

21 Day Project

Hello everyone, I am very new to the mail art community, actually I have wanted to get involved for a long time but it was an interest that…

Started by Billy G.

0 Feb 13, 2011

IUOMA Badges

Is it just a thing our studio's blog has had problems with, or does the IUOMA badge tend to drag a bit about the place where it's tucked? …

Started by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

Kid's & Mail art

Hello mail-art friends,   I'm a teacher in an academy of arts in Belgium (Antwerp) and I'm planning to make with the kids (between 6 and 8…

Started by Kathy De Wit

113 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

Flat Stanley Kid Art Project

Hello to All,   I have a mail art favor to ask of anyone who would like to help.   My son's class is doing a social studies project based o…

Started by jeanine ferguson

6 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

MAIL ART 2010 Exibition in Paris

welcome you   “À VOS VOEUX, PRÊTS ... POSTEZ ! “ Galerie SPARTS 41, rue de Seine - 75006 PARIS Cocktail-Vernissage le jeudi 16 décembre…

Started by RABA

0 Dec 8, 2010

Convocatoria puertas abiertas

En el Marco de la 4ta edición de PUERTAS ABIERTAS EL BAJO – CONVOCA ---- ARTE CORREO ---- Tema: Puertas Abiertas Medidas: 10x15cm. – Posta…

Started by Samuel Montalvetti

0 Nov 23, 2010

UNA PÁGINA. UNA VIDA

UNA PÁGINA. UNA VIDAEn la era de la globalización, de lo digital a pleno, te invito a enviarme en una página real (bidimensional) lo que qu…

Started by Monica Vallejo

0 Nov 22, 2010

Artist's Book Collective/Libro de Artista colectivo/Livro de Artista Coletivo

O GRUPO COLETIVO 308 está montando um livro de artista com a ajuda de artistas de diversos lugares do Brasil e do mundo. Para partici…

Started by Alexandre Gomes Vilas Boas

27 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alexandre Gomes Vilas Boas

Spent All Day at Work Making Stuff....

Who wants a postcard? Leave your address and I'll send something out.

Started by jon foster

51 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by jon foster

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service