Mail-Art Projects (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Arts Diplomacy Festival 2012

The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy 22nd - 25th March 2012, Berlin   Daniel Sylvester Sylvester@culturaldiplomacy.org www.icd-languageofar

Started by ICD Berlin

0 Feb 9, 2012

Xtreme Mail Art Pen Pals

I'm dying to send and receive extreme mail art. Please send anything to my address if you'd like to participate and let me know who you are…

Started by jeanine m rodriguez

0 Feb 8, 2012

Words of wisdom from ..... Facebook???

This was pasted on facebook... I think one of those automatic cut  and paste discussions, but hey if its worth repeating once....   I have…

Started by David Salie

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by David Salie

Humand and Nature, Human and Technology Mail Art Project - Art call closes at the end of March!! - Name list!!

Dear Artists and Art-lovers! Though theProject is not even close to the end, I proudly present the name list who sent us already their tre…

Started by Csete Monika

0 Feb 3, 2012

New Mail-Art project!

Hi everyone, my name's Emilie Leonard i'm a Fine Art student from Plymouth, England.  I'm setting up a Mail Art project as part of my diss…

Started by Emilie Leonard

1 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

Children's Art Project

If anyone is interested (as a child, parent, teacher, or whatever) in getting children interested in art, you should look at the 'Face Brit…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Lisa Fraker

Photos on this IUOMA site

At 06.25 CET on Monday 2 January, 2012, there are 41,273 photos posted on this site (of which I have contributed a modest 387, less than 1%…

15 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

What can y'all do when 365 is finished?

A couple of people have asked me for ideas on this, so here are a couple of ideas:   i) A Thousand and One Nights. For this you have to mak…

6 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Amy Irwen

An Envelope A Day

Hello/Bonjour fellow members of the International Union of Mail-Artists!   I am a (British) Conceptual Artist and Writer who lives in Franc…

14 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by PIRO

NO COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL Fhaze II - The Show

Opere di: A.A.Pedregal, Adalberto Cencetti, Ahmet Demir, Alejandro Thornton, Alex Costa, Alexandra Chaves, Alexandra Pharmakidis, Alexandr…

Started by Maurizio Follin

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by yves maraux

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service