Mail-Art Discussions (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail-Art .... When did it begin?

.... September 23th 1897   .... March 22th, 1902   .... July 21th, 1870     .... 1946      ..... March, 3th, 1967   .....     .....…

Started by David Martín Pérez

20 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

To start, a little bit of personal background. I reached Mail Art and the IOUMA community via my life-long interest in postage stamps and p…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

17 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

Bern Porter's 100th birthday

Happy Birthday to Bern Porter, who would have been 100 years old today. Born Valentine's Day, February 14, 1911, Porter Settlement (Houlton…

Started by Bern Porter

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Bern Porter

Untitled

No Description

Started by Larned Justin

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Just Getting Started

Hello folks, I just started on here and am looking for some folks willing to trade some things with me. Just getting a handle on things, lo…

Started by jon foster

3 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

what is "MAIL ART" Art ?

Hi Mail art artist, maybe this is a very old question but i hope you dont mind to share it again your thought about " Mail Art " art  for y…

Started by evie satijadi

0 Sep 15, 2010

Check out my blog! (please...)

I want to let everyone who may be interested know that they can see a lot of the mail art I have received in the last few months on my blog…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Laura E. Thykeson

How do I make rubber stamps?

Some of the mail art I have received has been decorated by rubber stamp prints. I would really like to make some of my own when I have the…

Started by Elizabeth Mary Dismorr

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by yves maraux

Support mailartist Phillipe Pissier - censored and charged by the police

I am forwarding this - Looks like a mail artist got in trouble... I googled it, Here's a website: http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/2008/pis

Started by Tamara Wyndham

3 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

Did anyone contribute to the Buffalo Mail Art Call? Any response?

http://iuoma-network.ning.com/events/buffalo-mail-art-call I am told that one person who sent mail art is being harassed by someone from Y…

Started by Tamara Wyndham

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service