As there have been more requests than letters of the alphabet, De Villo  and I have a Volume 2 up our sleeves - O - and its ANOTHER exciting one!  If you missed out - sorry - but in the new year there will be a call for Volume 2.  Thank you all for the interest.  You will NOT be disappointed in the parameters of Project 26 Volume 2 - TRUST US!!!

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

That's great, was sorry to miss out for volume one!

Susan

Hey Susan - you're first for pull-outs and/or the new book - its gong to be as exciting - thank you x

Hi Susan, from what I know of your work, these book projects might be interesting to you. Hope you can be involved. Regards, DVS

Enlist me for Vol 2 please.

Maria F

Russia

Leningrad

Villozi 13 - 6

thank you =)

TIZIANA BARACCHI
via Cavallotti 83B
30171 VENEZIA MESTRE 
ITALY

I would be interested in taking part in volume 2
I´m interestet in Project 2 2 if you want.
I would be interested in taking part in volume 2 too, thank you!

Como siempre si hay lugar yo me anoto.......

Salud

ASEMIC COLLABORATIVE BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

De Villo Sloan and I want to coordinate the production of a book of asemic writing. Members of this group, in particular, are encouraged to consider participating. But it's open to all IUOMA members.

We need 12 people. 

If you are interested, put a message in this thread indicating you would like to join.

We need at least 12 people.

More details forthcoming.

As we anticipate more participants than 12, volume 2 will run concurrently. Title and format to follow.

I'd very much like to take part in your Vol 2 if possible.

Please let me know!

Rose

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service