Please put up your work as you go so we can all be inspired and excited :-)!

Views: 1263

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, just gorgeous Cheryl!

Not sure which book this is going to - but I have been inspired by an architect - Antonio Sant'Elia who died aged 28 in the First World War on the front lines. None of his buildings were ever built, but his drawings are fantastic. Each page is hand done. No, I'm not expecting you all to do that - I think its summer madness :-))X

So are there specs yet for the new project?  couldn;t find them the other day...

john

PS: the pages you post here are magnificent!

john

Fantastic, Cheryl! 'Love the red and black vispo layered atop his architectural drawings. FAB!

Really great Cheryl--interesting blend of retro and nouveau if that makes any sense

Totally impressive, Cheryl. You've "set the bar high." Just beautiful work. Also - good idea with these new threads. We forgot to do a thread flowchart.

Thank you :-) - I am enjoying this new project - AND looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

In his 1914 Futurist Manifesto of Architecture, Sant’Elia said:

“We have lost our predilection for the monumental, the heavy, the static, and we have enriched our sensibility with a taste for the light, the practical, the ephemeral and the swift"

He was talking about architecture of course - but it sounds just as good for VISPO :-) X

That's a great context for your work, Cheryl. The choice of artist might be almost as interesting as the work. I'm looking forward to hearing more from people.

Great to see this - so inspiring.

Lisa - that is beautiful - WOW - thanks for posting - I'm certain that is going to inspire everyone - IMPRESSIVE!!! :-) XX

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service