De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

""

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 17, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"My heavens! I stopped by from vispo greeting cards to be completely, completely floo…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"I'm adding another link in the Spam Radio Vispo Center (and below) to an interview w…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 11, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Samuel Montalvetti

"I added the wikipedia entry on visual poetry to the list of links. It talks about th…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 11, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012

"KDJ, this probably not the place to post this, but you brought it up. A quick estim…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 10, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012

"Thanks, KDJ. We could use some links that aren't so US-centered too. Good news and…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 10, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012

"Thanks for the contributions! Keep those links coming. I'll add more too. And Cheryl…"

17 Jan 30, 2012

"Thanks Nancy. The Hannelore Baron work is fantastic - exactly the sort of thing I'm…"

17 Jan 30, 2012

""

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 7, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

""

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 7, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service