Once in a while, I receive Add and Pass items and don't know who is into receiving them after me who will send them on...

Please list here if you are into Add and Pass currently!

Thanks. :D

Carla

Views: 694

Replies to This Discussion

i'm into add and passes now..

This is a very good idea Carla. I never have been keen in A&D but now that I make an origami envelope I simply cannot include them, not even postcards. So please do not send me any. A friend of mine recently shredded a lot and made collages with the bits, I cannot do that because it breaks the chain. It would be useful to publish a list of both people who are into them and also of people who are not into them. 

I've received A&Ps which I thought were weird / uninteresting / boring, but I can't bring myself to destroy someone's work that people have thought it's worth paying the postage on! I have one mail-art-friend who just adds ones she's not interested into other mailings, without adding anything herself. It keeps them in circulation. But she's not the only person I know who just puts them on one side for a long, long time before bothering to even do that sometimes. 

In general, I find the A4 sheets of printer paper the least interesting whereas small book / zine things that people have started interest me more. But it does all take time away from other things you might want to be doing, doesn't it?

Mostly I'm at present at a stage of thinking they do me good - a 'challenge'? Mind you, one was sent recently which I couldn't stand the smell of and I turned it around to the person who started it to deal with. Couldn't stand it! That really was too much for me.

what did it smell like?  lol

The sort of thing I think people mean when they say"cheap perfume", but I've also heard people make comments about "bad deodorant" smells. Pretty nauseating.

I agree, I cannot destroy somebody's work. I was surprised my friend who is very nice would do it. So please do not send me any. Even if they smell like Channel!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-mar-2021.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2020   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service