Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Val's eighth, and for this evening final, comment: XX asked at the start of this sho…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 5, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Val's seventh comment: In the early days of the Internet I was involved in high leve…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 5, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Val's sixth comment: Underlying parts of this discussion is the sentiment "I can sa…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Val's fifth comment, specifically addressing DVS's latest remarks: i) an IUOMA Dress…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"My fourth (and for now final) comment on this: I wrote Mail Art Bill's Constitutiona…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"My third observation: Most people are mostly polite. I consider myself polite. I am…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"My second observation: Rights such as the freedom of speech or artistic expression a…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"This is the first of a series of comments I'd like to add to this discussion. Once u…"

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Go on Lynne -- ask her what sort of cheese?"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 20, 2012 to What do you put in Envelope?

25 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Bonsoir! I spent the first few months of my IUOMA life sending out empty decorated E…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 20, 2012 to What do you put in Envelope?

25 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service