De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jan, these are folks who participated in the asemic book projects several years a…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 3, 2014 to ADDRESS LIST FOR ASEMICS #1 and # 2

64 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Hello Asemic Comrades! I am wrapping up a few stray #4s and #5s too - including the…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 16, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"Sue, by chance I happen to be looking at your chap 4 right now - a real beauty! I ha…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 15, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Trashemics! Sooner or later someone was going to do it."

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 5, 2011 to Asemics # 4 - from Neil Gordon

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Kneel "Flash" Gordon - looks like he's still trying to get the train from Boss-ton."

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Thanks for posting Neil's work, CP-sa."

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Just wanted to make sure, Angie. I'm pondering over the Asemic Syntax concept for #5…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 30, 2011 to Eco-Asemics for Mail-Artists - Gallery & Discussion

28 Oct 9, 2011

"Angie, I've been meaning to comment on that street photo you posted. That's patched…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 29, 2011 to Eco-Asemics for Mail-Artists - Gallery & Discussion

28 Oct 9, 2011

"Fab! I am completely chuffed, Boss."

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 23, 2011 to Completed Book Work - Asemics 16 IUOMA Project

5 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Antonin Artaud link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonin_Artaud"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 21, 2011 to Introductions for Editions 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 - feel free to use any way you like!

11 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service