Claudia Garcia's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Robin. thankssss for anwering!!!! I didn't receive yours yet. maybe it is late…"

Claudia Garcia replied Feb 21, 2014 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Thanksssss for answer Amy!!!!! No problem!!!! but this game was not so fast. I can w…"

Claudia Garcia replied Feb 20, 2014 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"I didn't receive the christmas arty slides from Susanne Gross, Robin Moore and Amy I…"

Claudia Garcia replied Feb 19, 2014 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"I am glad you like these arty slides Amy!!!! Enjoy making art!!!!! Love "

Claudia Garcia replied Feb 6, 2014 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Thanks"

Claudia Garcia replied Dec 11, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

" You blog is Great Robin!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!"

Claudia Garcia replied Dec 11, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"I am glad you received my arty slides Robin and you like them!!!!! I am going to se…"

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"I am glad you received my arty sildes Amy!!!! Enjoy it!!!!"

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Val you are right, but the post here is much slow, so I send the arty slides at the…"

Claudia Garcia replied Nov 28, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

"Robin I sent you my arty slides today. I hope you receive them soon."

Claudia Garcia replied Nov 22, 2013 to Christmas Arty Slides... Please sign up here..

53 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Claudia Garcia

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service