The question tells it all. What do you drink when you had the choice?

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Well, in most special occasions Champagne would do quite nicely
Coffee, I like to be more then awake..I like half decaf and half expresso..and I like it cold with ice.

Ouzo...definitely ouzo.
Just a little with the right mezedes!
"Nothing to Excess".
Ouzo is healthy for you:
it kills any germ and flu virus,
no need for vaccinations! :-)
i could not agree more, katerina! as you know, i have recently been ill, and did not start healing until i remembered the medical efficacy of ouzo...yes, definitely in moderation!
Home made chocolate spiced up to tingle the nose on the front porch at sunset because things always taste better at sunset.
cinnamon and cayenne?
There is also the typical Dutch 'citroenjenever'. Strong (40% alcohol) and fresh......
sounds intriguing!
for spirits, hands down - ouzo. for a rich and comforting chocolate high, "aztec warrior," from kakawa in santa fe, new mexico (they will ship). for beer - trader joe's dunkelweisen, warm. for a refreshing bubbly, non-alcoholic drink - 2 tablespoons of lemon simple syrup in 8 oz. cold club soda. juice - fresh wheat grass and celery juice mixed with water and lemon. i am a sucker for hot bloody mary mix.
Greek ouzo is fine..in moderation :-)
but on a sunny Spring day, nothing beats
a cup of linden tea, under the olive tree!

alas! i have only russian olive trees...linden tea sounds lovely.
today is for blueberry yogurt smoothies: a meal in a glass.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service