A couple of people have asked me for ideas on this, so here are a couple of ideas:

i) A Thousand and One Nights. For this you have to make, and/or mail, a piece of Mail Art for, yes, you guessed it, 1001 nights.

ii) 20,000 pieces of Mail Art from Under the Sea: A Tribute to Jules Verne. Now this will not only keep y'all very busy, but also might lead to the start of the very first Underwater Mail Art Exhibition. In addition, it will set some challenges, -- such as getting the glue to stick when it's all wet, making sure that the paint (and your eye make-up) doesn't run, fixing the stamps to the envelopes, etc.

I hope that either or both of these appeal to you.

Liberté, Egalité et Art Postal Forever!

Regards, Val

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"300"...made in Sparta, Greece?

Or you can do a Dewi and bring on 1000!

Another challenge could be to keep making mailart until Andy finishes, which may take longer than 20,000 pieces of mailart from under the sea at the rate I'm going

How about 101 Dalmations... white on black or black on white spots, splotches, dallops, glops....etc....

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service