.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonjour Viz'nj'Viz!

I got a first batch of 6 'envelopes' for my exhibition. Only 3 were envelopes. 2 were postcards, and one a bit of old hardboard. Of the 3 envelopes, only one, from Nick, was of the specified size. I don't remember if your envelope was in that first batch or not, but ...

....IT DOESN'T MATTER, 'cos any and all the envelopes received will be in the exhibition. I may draw the line at disused building material.

So your's will be there when the exhibition opens next week.

The Marlboro boots piece was made about 2 years ago -- from a heap of matchboxes bought at a flea market -- and was in my exhibition 'Timbrages, Collages et Assemblages' (as one of the latter exhibits)

See you next Wednesday, 18.00, for the opening of the exhibition.

Val'n'Val

I made another one but the glue made it go crinkly, too ugly to exhibit, but not too ugly to send to you! I mean that nicely, it's funny but crinkly. Not that I'm making comparisons.

Yes, see you Wednesday, my jet's being polished at the moment, so it'll be very glamorous looking! Save me a parking space!

Parking space will be VERY limited. Bring a parachute. Regards, crinkly and winkly, the Golden Oldie, Val

So who made the 'Even Cowgirls Get the Boots'?  It's Brill

Poor Dean, Val has been ignoring you! It's easy to miss comments in this bag of mixed nuts!!

It looks like Val's signature on the bottom and I'm hoping that he'll send it to me. It's very clever with the L boot. 

Hey Viz: take a look at Jill French's photo/discussion 'No dear...' It might amuse you, dear. Val, expensive.

The matchboxes on a shopping bag is great.  Who made it?

If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em.

Varac, was it you who wanted to see some terrace photos, and if it was you, did you ask here...or somewhere else? Val

Val-the-Greek is adorable! xxx

Vizzzzzzzzzzz...buzz by and grab me in the jet on your way would ya? Looks like I'm going to need a ride to Val's exhibit after all. Called the cab company and dude said not a bloody chance in hell would I get a yellowcab to Sigean...no idea what that's about, I told him I didn't think it was in a bad neighborhood or anything.   Maybe cabbies just don't like envelopes, who knows?!? Anywho...you polish the jet and pick me up, I'll bring the parachutes, the bubbly, the pb and j's and maybe a hemet...I'm kinda clutzy. Hmmmmm...bubbly and parachuting...on second thought, I'll bring two helmets ;)

Val~It was I who asked for terrace pics...I LOVE yours by the way! How wonderful it must be to sit and do arty things out there with T and  B all the day long...you are one very lucky fellow, I think I might be the littlest bit jealous...is that bad?I think I may have asked for them on my Life is Magnifique envelope for Sigean pic.  I hope my envelope made it to you and I do apologize for not looking at what size you wanted them to be...I suck but at least it WAS an envelope, that pbly counts for something, right? Give me another chance...next time I'll do better I promise. I swear to read all rules and regulations before starting my next assignment ;) PS I love your wallaby pic, very handsome <3

This VizvVal place is so confusing! I think I keep missing bits of conversations. Did you read the jail talk and see the junk, Arac? And Dean, Val made the cowgirl bag. And yes, anyone who wants a lift to Sigean in my jet on Wednesday can get one, but byo parachute. Or you can use the sewing facilities and make one on the way, if you don't want to drink champagne with me and Arac. What's pb? Helmets, good idea, I'll bring floaties and a whistle.

Val, does that hat have something to do with sport?? Or does the poor wallaby have some sort of bulging growth defect on his paws? I didn't know you had baseball/caps in Sigean! But it's a bit early for the Santa hat, isn't it?

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service