.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

43 WOW...I was guessing 30ish when I saw your earring pic. Who knew I was the baby at 41... That's 41with a 20 something maturity level...growing up is for the dull. The older I get the more childish I become. I should be a real hoot in my 80's ;)

Cara Van Zombie...yeah, why didn't we think of that? I may have to change...Eatz the Rich makes me sound like a hater and I definitely want to be an equal opportunity zombie.

Val, we're in our 40's...you're safe. I don't think you're a "postal predator" and if u can't make it to SA by the 24th maybe u could post a youtube birthday some done in some festive headgear ;)

And speaking of videos, Dean...ZKK in a Ring of Fire was absolutely priceless. I was giggling like crazy when I was watching. Maybe a banana-gram with the ANna Banana Band is in order. ;)

Dear Cara, amongst  things I NEVER do is YouBoob. Others include Fartbook, Twotter, iPads, IPids, iPuds,  iMucks, anything with an i at the start of it except an iRon, central heating, gin,  DVDs, MP3s, apps, craps, hot food, CDs, ballet, watching televison (except for sport), opera, phones that do everything except make a simple phone call,..and others...you'll see from this list that I'm perfectly normal.

I play rhthmn rock'n'roll guitar, & wonder if there's a place for me in the Tribute Band? After all I'm younger than Mick J, Paul Mc, Rod the Mod, etc

Val

30ish? Gee thanks VArac! It was probably my immaturity level that had you guessing that I was so youthful!! I think if we met up in our 80's we'd have an absolute ball!!! We would either laugh so much we'd get strokes and die, or we'd get arrested and your son would have to bail us out, but we wouldn't want to leave because all the prostitutes and druggies would be our new BFFs, and we would stay and sing songs and bang our metal hip replacements on the bars to make pretty clanging sounds. I'm looking forward to it already! ;-))) I wonder if we could book the best cell in advance?

Thanks for popping by Dean! Whatever you were preparing with Val and Arac, I'll gladly accept at a later date, since I won't be celebrating a birthday-day but a birthday-Festival!! For 2-3 weeks at least!! It seems to fit, because besides South Australia being the Wine State, it is also known as the Festival State! So any flowers, champagne, gifts and other offerings, including your own lovely selves can be sent tomorrow and I will happily accept them as timely presents for the Festival.

Love to all. XXX

My dear Valentine is just barely a tiny bit younger than Mick Jagger...as I recall from a V.M.Herman Postal Story:

"I bet you don’t remember your First Ever Letter.

I bet you don’t have your First Ever Letter.

I remember my First Ever Letter because I still have it.

I was born on 15 October, 1946."

Does that mean Val's "in-his-40's"? xxx

Ladies, just think: I'm sweet 16 and never been kissed.

I can say no more.

Just wait.

Val

Junkathon weekend hoarding collecting haul !! Didn't you go to a mega flea or pou market, Val?

a tiny bit of the stuff! More outside and in the car and...

I bought 20 books for mail art chopping, and a stack of free things from the skip, even an axe!!!

That's a very good haul Viz! What is 'histology'? The Top 10 Reasons for Living looks interesting: you could start a Discussion about that (if you have nothing better to do in life, such as calving, lambing, drinking, sending me mail art -- well that's 4). Our flea market season starts this Sunday...I WILL BE THERE!!! Val

I have no idea what histology is, I'll send you some pages.It's full of colour plates of 'histologic slides of tissues and organs that show reasonably typical structure'.  Very beautiful.

They'd already thrown it into the "To be pulped" box!!! Aaaaargh!

Thanks for the offer to send me some histologic stuff, but would you mind very much if I said, 'No, I'm not really issued in tissues and organs'?

I'm sure that you can find something of a less to-be-pulped nature to send instea.

Gracias. Val (who gave up tissues and organs for Lent)

This collage (of matchboxes on a shopping bag) is called 'Even Cowgirls Get the Boots', and is named after the Tom Robbins book, 'Even Cowgirls get the Blues'.

As you're the only Cowgirl that I know, I thought you might like to see it.

Moooo!

Val

hee hee! Love it! Is that made in response to the Red Bag hoohah?? Yes, I'll have that thanks!!

Now, what's this I hear about people not sending the right size envo for your show, only Nik? I measured mine so carefully, was it wrong??? The tunnel one.

Now I'll get the blues. :-(

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service