Dear Rod,

I am glad to see every day your wonderful photos from the splendid Venice ( I think it is not built, but embroided) and read your travel diary with meeting, performances, poetic actions etc.
All the best and soon...
Anna Boschi

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

OK Anna, We will be at the Ferovia end of the Rialto Bridge at 10:30
O.K. Very well. Thanks very much. See you tomorrow, with pleasure.

Anna
Dear Rod,

many thanks for the wonderful hours spent with you and your nice wife in Venice!
I returned home very happy to have met you. Now, I have just seen the beautiful photos
you took today in Piazza S.Polo (is it named so?) and others. Also the photo with the masked presences with the positive letters is suggestive and intriguing.
Thanks again for everything and all the best!
Anna
Dear Rod and Liz,

I want to express you my great pleasure to have meet you in Venice and many thanks for your
kindness and all wonderful photos about Venice and us.
All the best for your life and art and keep in touch! Good return to Netherlands!
Anna

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service