Dear artists, if you want to participate to Lella&Fabio mail art project about ANIMALS, please send an artwork concerning ANIMALS to their address: TROGLODITA TRIBE Castel San Venanzio 33 - 62020 Serrapetrona MC Italy - Works will be sold during vegan conventions or other small cultural events to raise funds to maintain their animals shelter: horses, rabbits, hens, donkeys, goats, rescued from slaughterhouse.
http://dododada.ning.com/forum/topics/artisti-per-ippoasi
I know Lella & Fabio in person... they left the big city (milano-italy) to find a better way of life, with more respect to the environment....
I appreciate this project because many people now are looking for biological food, biological meat included.... I believe that the consciousness of the need of organic food has to be food for thought, and lead to a wider sight... :-)

Tags: animals, art, mail, project, vegan

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi , Can i send some work for mail art project about ANIMALS

Of course you can send, my friends will be happy and honoured to receive your artworks! I will send mine end of the month. There is no expiry date.

thank you very much.

the address is

TROGLODITA TRIBE

Castel San Venanzio 33

62020 Serrapetrona MC

Italy

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service