TRASH PO ANTI FRENCH ? SURELY NOT ? PARISIAN DADA ? NOUVEAU REALISME ?

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Temporary Radical Art Should Help.

Totally Ridiculous. A Scurrilous Hypothesis.

To Rays Act Send Harbingers

I didn't know about this group. Or forgot.

Look, the "French Problem" is well known among Trashpoets and Kulters. A French mail artist, not currently living in France, deeply maligned Trashpo among French mail artists.

To this day, you cannot find a single French person who will identify as a Trashpoet or join DKult.

Therefore, DKult France (DKULTFRA) has been placed under the jurisdiction of DKult New Jersey (DKULTJER) in the USA. This is a sad state of affairs, although Erica Durante is doing admirable work as President of DKult New Jersey and DKult France.

We can hope for a resolution, but nothing appears on the horizon.

And also - a well-known mail artist living in France whom I do not believe is a French citizen had a TOTAL FIT over an Elgin Shroud shred he received. He denounced the powers of the shroud and, if I recall, claimed he lost his job because he wore his shroud shred to work.

We were all totally, completely mystified. Again, it was another strike gainst DKult and Trashpo in France.

You know, those Kulter jackals paralyzed my left pinky and destroyed my car with a magic spell. But I do not blame DKult or Trashpo. I blame some rotten apples inside the group.

The Random Act of Scrap Harvesting

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-jun-2020.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2019   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service